These are all from Twitter. This is the American Left.
- “If Romney win this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says “Assassinate Me Bitch”.
- “Yall ready to assasinate romney?”
- “Somebody needs to asassinate This mofo Romney.”
- “Romney make me wanna hop through the tv & just assasinate his ass.”
- “I aint gone lie… Food stamps the shit! I mite assasinate romney my damn self if he get elected!”
- “If romney get elected i hope a nigga assasinate his bitchass.
- “No birth control???? Lol rlly Romney the american population is going to overflow and then we’ll have to resort to murder and you’ll be #1.”
- “At this point in time I am completely prepared to MURDER ROMNEY MYSELF!”
- “If Romney win, IM GOING TO JAIL FOR MURDER cuz imma whack his bitch ass ASAP.”
- “If Mitt Romney wins, which I doubt, someone should assassinate him before he ruins the lives of our generation & our children.”
- “IF ROMNEY GETS ELECTED AND TAKES AWAY MY FOOD STAMPS IMA SEND SOMEONE TO MURDER HIS ASS.”
Penn Jillette (via anarchei)
not only does it strip the morality of those deeds, but more importantly, to vote in favor of government mandates to keep people clothed and fed versus striving to educate all citizens and building intelligent, self-reliant, critically thinking communities is to vote for enslavement.
Remember that video of the ghetto-sounding teacher yelling at her student that he’s not allowed to say anything bad about Obama, and then saying that “Bush was shitty”? Well now that kid is being bullied by students for it, and he was suspended for videotaping on school grounds, even though other kids have videotaped on school grounds and not been punished for it.
Liberalism: If You Stand Up to Authority, We Will Make You Suffer
Is Obamacare unconstitutional, or is it the biggest tax increase on the middle class in American history? It is one or the other, because the Supreme Court said the only way Obamacare is constitutional is if it is a tax. So if it’s not a tax, as Obama, Pelosi, et al, keep saying, then it is not constitutional. If it is a tax, then it is a tax everybody, including the middle class, and is the largest tax increase on the middle class in history.